Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1, 2011

December 1, 2011

Yipppy, Skippy!  I got a permanent this morning.  For days I’ve looked as if I had on a fright wig.  Now It looks like I have a Brillo Pad on my head.  Believe me, the latter is much better than the former.

A question came to my mind.  Why do they call it a permanent when it is only temporary?

Bill spent the afternoon helping Lori with some chores.  I used the time to start wading through the piles of paperwork on my “desk.”  There are bills to pay, geocaches to report, medical records to post, etc., etc., etc.  The pile is only slightly lower in elevation than Mt. St. Helens before it blew its top.  Now mountain and paperwork are about equal.

At 4:00 I went to see Dr. Tischenko, my knee doctor.  He gave me a good report on my knees.  I don’t have to go in for another checkup for three years.

We had pizza and salad with Lori and Natalia tonight.  I had hoped to get to bed early, but it didn’t turn out that way.  Maybe I can catch up on my sleep this weekend.

Today was a busy way to start a new month!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, they should call it temporary kinking :)

    I had a similar question in my mind, why did the weatherman say there was a "threat" of snow... in my mind it should be an "opportunity" for snow. The puppies are having so much fun and the snow is sticking around this time.

    ReplyDelete