Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6, 2011

December 6, 2011

We spent the morning and half the afternoon at home.  Even though I have been back from Mississippi for a week, I haven’t put everything away.  When you live in “a hallway” aka a very small space, any disorder is not just a mess, it’s a mess.  I did “shovel” quite a lot off the table today, but there is still another layer or two.

At about 3:00 we went out to do some caching.  The first two that we found were ones that we had looked for, but without success.  We were glad to have found both of them. Yippy, Skippy!

We still had some time before meeting Lori at 5:30, but didn’t have anymore caches downloaded in our GPSs for the area we were in.  Once again, my iPhone came in very handy.  We got to the park where a cache was hidden just as it was getting dark.  iPhone to the rescue...the flashlight app came in very handy.  We logged the find and were on time meeting Lori.

Many of you know or have heard me speak of my grandson, JP.  He is my MAC guru.  He has an iPhone, an iPad, a computer with iPhoto, iCal, iTunes, etc.  You get the picture!  (Maybe I should start referring to him as iJP.)  Anyway, he and his girlfriend, Rosie, got a kitten.  Guess what they named it?  iCat, what else!

No comments:

Post a Comment