Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14, 2011

December 14, 2011

This morning was extremely busy.  Bill left me at the chiropractor. Lori came for an adjustment at the same time.  I still haven’t been able to get my prescriptions, so Lori took me to Dr. Pirkle’s office to see what the problem was.  When we left, we still weren’t sure.
I will have to deal with it from Gilroy, perhaps.

It took us longer to get the coach out of the yard and onto the street than it usually does.  And hooking the “toad” on was slower than usual.  Part of the delay was caused by lack of practice lately and part was because it was hard saying goodbye to Lori.

At 11:45 we were on our way in a general southerly manner.  I saw several billboards along the way with pictures of Willie Nelson and words from “On the road again...” but when I would blink they would disappear.  Hm! Was it just my imagination?   Maybe, but we are excited to sing our traveling music again.

This was a “must cache” day, so as soon as we parked at Camping World, we walked back to the entrance of the complex and found a cache.  How was that for convenient?  

We went back to the MH, ate lunch, and rested until just about dinner time.  In-N-Out (in Gilroy), here we come!  That’s a great way to end a somewhat stressful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment