Thursday, December 8, 2011

December 8, 2011

December 8, 2011

We got to Pittsburg (CA) just in time for lunch at In-N-Out.  What a coincidence!!!

Today was a “must cache” day in our quest to find at least one cache on each of the 366 days in a year.  In the process, we had three DNFs.  Luckily, we were able to find one well hidden magnetic key holder under a bench.  Whee!  That was a close one.

After fueling the Honda at Costco ($3.48 a gallon.  OK, all of you east of here, which is just about all of you, can feel really smug!), we went to Winco for a few groceries before going home.  There was a lot to unload, so Bill required a long nap.  Go figure!

Tonight I started posting caches that we found in November while I was in Mississippi.  Sometimes it takes time to get me moving in the right direction.  Does anyone want to place bets on when I get the posting finished for caches we’ve logged since returning from “Sippi” on December 1?  We’ll see who has faith in me and who doesn’t.  Oops!  Maybe I don’t want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment