Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011

We went early this morning for lab work.  Bill didn’t faint, but when I described how the blood barely came out of my right vein so the other arm was “poked” and the blood squirted into the tubes really fast, he turned very green around the gills! I think maybe he was just jealous because I got two band aids and he only got one.

When Bill got over that trauma he ask if I felt like cutting his hair.   I have been his “barber” for 47 years.  There are times when it is hard for me to muster the energy, and sometimes I’m somewhat trembly (which can make for some interesting hair styles), but being the “dirty old man” that he is, he likes to tell people that he sleeps with his barber.  Because he is very hard to “retrain” and I don’t want to try to figure out who he might be talking about, I just keep with the program.  It’s seems to be one trauma after another around here!

After we went to Walmart, shopped, and then found three caches in the area we had dinner with Lori and Natalia.  We got a chicken and bacon dish at Sam’s Club.  It went really well with a salad that Lori had.  It was fun sitting around the table talking.  Natalia was at the counter concocting something.  Dessert!  Yum, yum!  She served us chocolate fondue with pound cake cubes and cookies to dip.  It was a special treat served by a beautiful young lady.

Bill and Lori worked on putting an IKEA table together.  It was kind of like watching a circus act, but they completed the project and did a good job of it.  Those two are really a team!

No comments:

Post a Comment