Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October 13, 2015 - Michelle's Driveway

It was another beautiful day in Colorado.  Unfortunately, I was still tired from our weekend trip, so I didn't feel like getting out and enjoying our surroundings.  I was watching the morning news and fell back asleep.  Then later, I was working on the computer and went to sleep.  Usually when that happens, I type a whole row of the same letter.  Not this time.  I guess my hands took a nap, too.

At dinner,  Michelle and I were having a hard time staying awake, especially Michelle…  Driving to Grand Junction there and back really took its toll on her.  

This afternoon, Bill and Michelle took me to see Dr. Sears.  I needed to get the results from my most recent lab work.  It showed that I am still anemic, but the reasons for that are unclear.  I had more blood work done and will have an ultrasound.  I will be glad to get more test results to take with me in case I need them in Yuma.  I told Bill that I am tired of being tired.  This problem has been getting worse for about three years.  Of course, having a heart attack didn't help.  It seems as if I take one step forward and two steps back.  I get discouraged sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment