Friday, October 16, 2015

October 16, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway, Loveland, Colorado

At 9:45, I had an appointment for an ultra sound to be done at the  University of Colorado Medical Center of the Rockies.  Dr. Sears wants to see if anything that might be causing my anemia would show up.  Now I just have to wait for a report from the doctor.

Because I had to go into the test without food or water since midnight, I was really hungry.  We decided to go Cracker Barrel, one of our favorite breakfast places.  Of course, that meant biscuits and gravy.  It was good, but even they could use gravy lessons from any of our kids.  They know what good gravy should taste like.

We went to the day old bread store before we went home.  After we finished the shopping for Michelle, we drove around the complex where the store is.  Bill had never been to that area of town.  It is very large, with lots of small companies located there.

When we got back to the motorhome, I took a nap.  David was coming for a physical therapy session at 4:00, so I wanted to be rested.  He called to say he was in a town a little ways from Loveland and would be here by 6:00.  He called again to say traffic was really bad, so we rescheduled for Saturday, mid morning.

Brent called to see how my test went.  All is well in Mississippi, which is good to hear.  They are very busy with school for Sara, Coleson and Courtney, Brent’s taxi service, and Willie’s constant quest ot rid the backyard of geckos!

Michelle brought purple tulips to me this afternoon.  They are beautiful.  They remind me of our trip to Holland, and that always makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment