Thursday, October 15, 2015

October 15, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway, Loveland, Colorado

I had a good night’s sleep and had some energy this morning so I decided to clean some of the mess on and under the desk.  Of course, It turned into a bigger job than I thought it would.  It usually does!  At about 10:30, I ran out ot steam.  It was necessary for me to rest for about an hour.

At 1:00, Bill, Michelle and I went to see Dr. Huneycutt.  Bill has been very concerned about a pain he has had in his neck.  If I’d had any idea there was anything to be done for “a pain in the neck,” we would have been there sooner!  Bill got some encouraging information.  I, on the other had, will have to live with it...55 years and counting!

I rested and napped when we got home.  Meredith came about the time I got up.  She had Hapa with her.  Hapa was very fluffy.  She had a bath last night and she looked like she had grown in the process.  Actually, she was extra fluffy which makes her seem bigger.

I started working on my medical files.  It is going to take a lot of time to get it all organized, but it will be one of the big jobs marked off my list when I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment