Friday, October 30, 2015

October 30, 2015—-Parked in the driveway, Michelle’s house


Two day ago, I thought I saw a mouse.  I had been napping on the sofa. Sometimes, in situations like this, I don’t always see things correctly.  Later, Bill discovered pecans carried from our pecan basket and stored under the dash behind our map drawer.

Early yesterday morning, Bill saw the “criminal” in action, transferring his stash we had removed yesterday. The Mighty Mouse Hunter threw a Kleenex box at “Mickey.”  Although it wasn’t the most effective of weapons, it was certainly preferable to the remote control or his Mac computer, the only other options available at the time.

The Hunter set a trap in Mickey’s hiding place.  Guess what!  That little furry thief ate the Snicker piece on the trap without springing it.  He must be a smart little critter.  Bill will set more traps tonight.  Stay tuned for further developments.

This morning, I had an appointment with Dr. Huneycutt.  I have been having problems with diarrhea.  Of course, there are still concerns with my lack of balance, my fatigue, and now intestinal problems.  And today, I added diabetes .  It has been a concern for sometime, but It came on faster now.  I will have some lifestyle changes to make.

David came this afternoon.  We went for a walk.  We walked more than twice as far as we usually do.  That was encouraging to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment