Saturday, October 24, 2015

October 24, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway, Loveland, Colorado



At a few minutes after 9:00, Meredith came in the Mini Cooper, loaded me and my walker in and we headed south on I-25.  Our destination was the Apple Store in Broomfield.  It was a beautiful drive south with fresh snow on the mountains to the west.

We arrived at the store at about 10:10.  There were already a lot of customers.  Meredith and I got our names on the list for help with my iPad.  That wasn’t our main purpose in going to the Apple Store, though. 

I was computer shopping.  My present Mac is about 10 years old and has slowed down a lot.  Also, most of the newer programs need a faster processor...or something like that.  After  spending about an hour with one of the Mac people, Meredith and I decided a Mac Book Pro was what I needed.  I stayed with a 15” screen.

Meredith will come Monday night and help me transfer info from the old computer to the new one.  Then it will be like going to school to learn all of the ins and outs of the new one.

On the way south this morning we saw four hot air balloons.  One landed not far west of I-25.  It was a beautiful sight.  It is an early morning sport, so by the time we journeyed north toward home, there were no balloons to be seen.

I took a nap when we got home.  I was tuckered out!

No comments:

Post a Comment