Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October 20, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway, Loveland, Colorado

While Bill went to Walmart for a few groceries and a prescription, I stayed home to get dressed.  Bill went by Meredith’s house to get Joey and Hapa.  They were coming to spend the day with Tippy. I got into the house just after Bill took them into the kitchen.  I guess Hapa came, too.  I only saw her furry backside as she ran downstairs.  She loves being in the basement.  She usually stays down there all day long.

I went into Michelle’s office to rest on the futon and be with Tippy and Joey.  Tippy was busy going around the house making sure everyone was where they belonged, so Joey and I rested.

Ron and Joshua both worked the late shifts last night, so they slept in, getting up in time to fix brunch.  I was invited for scrambled eggs and sausage.  Joey was outside in the sunshine, but Tippy stayed inside in case I wanted to feed him part of my food.

I stayed around the motorhome all afternoon, expecting David to come for my physical therapy, but he never appeared.  Maybe tomorrow...

Meredith visited for a few minutes when she came to claim the pups.  Lori had just called to say that she had booked a flight to Denver for November 5th.  Our departure from this area will be after she goes back to California on the 9th...if our doctor appointments are finished by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment