Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October 14, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway, Loveland, Colorado



I had a major problem posting my blog last night.  Thanks to Lori, she was able to solve my problem.  Since this last year of sickness, I have forgotten how to do so many things, most of them involving my computer.

This is turning out to be a very busy week for us.  Lots of medical stuff.  And it is going to continue through Friday.  So far, next week looks clear, but it may not stay that way.  That’s usually the way it goes.

Natalia came for dinner tonight.  There is always a lively discussion around the table when she is here.  She and Joshua really have a good time with their banter.  Sometimes it is hard for Matthew to keep up.  He just needs more practice.

Michelle has figured out a good way to organize all my medical information.  It will be a difficult task, but it really needs to happen.  I have tried to hire a secretary, but so far no luck!  Rats!

No comments:

Post a Comment