Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October 5, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway



Today, I was extra tired.  Every time I was watching TV, I napped through most of the programs.  It was kind of hard to keep track of a story line in my sleep.

The sky was overcast and there was a chill in the air.  It felt like winter was on the way.  I think I was thinking about hibernating.

We went out to dinner with Meredith and Dwaine.  Chinese was the choice.  I wasn’t able to eat very much, but what I did have was good.  I started with egg drop soup, which was very good.  We each had a plate with an egg roll.  There was something else on the plate which I don’t know the name of.  It was dough wrapped around a cream cheese mixture and fried.  I especially liked it, although I never did find out the name.

I ate two of the fried dough and cream cheese things and half of an egg roll, so I was nearly full before the main course was served.  The best part of the evening was being with Meredith and Dwaine.  They are both so busy with jobs and school that we haven’t seen much of them, especially Dwaine.

We got home in time to see the second half of the Sea Hawks game with the Lions.  Seattle won, barely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment