Thursday, October 1, 2015

October 1, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway



Bill and I went for an early morning walk around the block.  It was a beautiful morning...cool, and slightly overcast.  It was a very pleasant time to be out walking.

When we got back to the motorhome, I had to recline while Chef Bill fixed us a big breakfast.  It was so good, but I’m sorry to say It didn’t do much to revive me.  I went back to bed so Bill could have the sofa for his mid morning nap.

At about 12:30, we discovered that my water container was still out on my walker.  I hadn’t had a drink all morning.  I really felt badly.  I try to remember to drink water every few minutes, but for some reason I just forget and I get dehydrated so quickly.

The rest of the first of October was just about a “lost” day for me.  Other than our early morning walk, I accomplished not a thing.
But I did get a lot of rest, so maybe October 2nd will be a better day for me.

I really need to get this problem solved.  A new memory implant would really help!

No comments:

Post a Comment