Friday, October 2, 2015

October 2, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway

We went for our usual walk around the block, before we ate breakfast...French toast, maple syrup, and apple sauce.

After resting for awhile, we set out to do some errands.  First was a visit to the Post Office.  I had packages to mail to Lori and Brent.  I have had those things on the desk for several weeks, so they are finally cleared off.

We went to US bank to deposit a check from Honda.  We were part of a class action lawsuit concerning our door locks on our present CRV.  We had both kind of put it out of our minds so it was good to have it all resolved.  Don’t get excited...it wasn’t for big bucks.  It was just for repayment of our out-of-pocket expenses for having the door locks fixed.

Our next stop was at the Library.  I had books to return and I checked out two more mysteries.  I have been reading the Hamish MacBeth series that takes place in Scotland.

We made a stop at Verizon before going to Wendy’s to eat lunch.  Our last stop was for desert at Duncan Donuts before going home for afternoon naps.

It was a busy day, but I didn’t run out of steam.  That’s a first for me in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment