Wednesday, October 21, 2015

October 21, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway, Loveland, Colorado


Last night we had lightening.  At midnight, the rain started to come down...and it was still falling this morning.  50° was the temperature at 10:00.  It definitely felt like winter, but no snow at this elevation.

It was a cold, drippy morning so I wasn’t very motivated to get out and do some of the errands I had on the list for today.  Bill said the list was too long anyway, so I will use that as my excuse.

Ron left lasagna for us to bake for dinner.  There was also bread to heat.  I ask Matthew and Joshua if they wanted salad, also.  No one seemed overly excited about the prospect of “green stuff” so I didn’t bother.  Ron works late tonight so we left everything out for him.

David came to “torture” me with PT.  He said I am definitely getting stronger, and I agree.  My balance is still not good, but he is teaching me how to compensate for my “wobbles.” 

My brother, Jim, called this afternoon.  We plan to go by to see them in Santa Fe as we are on our way to Arizona.  His health problems are somewhat similar to mine.  We always have things to compare.  He and Peggy have decided to sell their motorhome.  It will be interesting to see how the market is.  Hope it is good for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment