Thursday, October 22, 2015

October 22, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway, Loveland, Colorado

More rain still falling this morning.  It is just the kind of rain this area has needed for a long time.  Slow and the kind that soaks in the ground.

We went on several errands today, but not until after lunch.  Meredith brought us a container of broccoli soup.  It really tasted good on this cold, wet day.

With happy tummies, we headed out to see how many things we could get marked off the “To Do List.”  We took a sack of donations to Habitat For Humanity.  Normally, we would have shopped, too, but I really didn’t want to walk in the rain any more than necessary.

The second thing to mark off the list was Dollar Tree.  We stocked up on milk, mango nectar, and chocolate covered graham crackers.  They are Bill’s favorite.  I also got two other kinds of cookies that I like.

Third stop was at the office where I got my Handicap Placards.  The one Brent sent me in March, along with several other things I left in Mississippi, never did arrive...our Post Office at work!  I was able to get the lost one replaced.  The lady at the license plate office was extremely nice.  It just took me a few minutes to get that item marked off the list.

Bill went to the Library to return books for me and then came to the “handicap office.”  He was surprised that I was just about finished with my business there.  We went back home to rest.  I was tired after making all those marks on my scrap of paper.

Meredith made Mexican Soup (I can’t spell the name).  It was so good.  We didn’t stay very late, but enjoyed the time we spent with her and Dwaine, and the pups.


No comments:

Post a Comment