Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October 28, 2015—-In the driveway, Michelle’s house

When we got up at 7:00 this morning, the temperature was 32°. Ice was on the car, but no snowflakes were falling.  Br-r-r-r-r!

We had meant to do some more errands, but I just didn’t want to leave our nice warm motorhome and go out into the cold.  We have a catalytic heater which Natalia calls our fireplace.  Bill got it out of one of our basement storage compartments and hooked it up.  We rely on it a lot during the winter, especially when we are dry camping.  Otherwise, we have a gas furnace, two heat pumps, and a small electric heater.  And an electric blanket on the bed.  We usually keep mighty toasty. 

David came just after lunch.  We worked on exercises to help me with my balance.  Although I seem to be doing better in most areas, my balance is still a problem.  Bill has always said I was half a bubble off level, but I don’t think that applies to my current balance problems.

Meredith came for dinner and to get the pups.  After we finished eating, we sat around the table with Joshua and Matthew and remembered funny stories about all of our dogs, both past and present.  It was a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment