Monday, October 19, 2015

October 19, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway, Loveland, Colorado


While Bill was taking the motorhome to dump the holding tanks and to RV America, I went into the house to spend some time with Tippy.  I know he was missing Michelle and was confused that she was gone again.  He and I took a nap on the futon in Michelle’s office.  He lay on my feet most of the time.  He’s really heavy!

Lindsay came to check me out this morning.  Everything seems OK.  She is going to try to get my test results from Dr. Sears.  Until we get those, we really can’t plan our departure from Loveland.

Bonnie called with phone numbers of places to rent in Yuma.  We will try to get a line on a place to park the motorhome when we are there.  I’ll keep you posted on the progress of that situation.

Bill and I went to McDonald’s for lunch.  It was crowded, as usual.  After eating, we went across the street to US Bank.  It took quite some time to get a credit card problem sorted out.  Our personal banker, Kim, had some very good suggestions for us.  It is something we need to get straightened out before we leave this area.

Meredith and the pups came late this afternoon.  All three dogs really like playing in the backyard.  They bark at people walking by which sometimes makes for a lot of noise, but they are doing their job of protecting the humans in their lives.

Bill went to Panda Express for dinner for the group.  It was good and easy...one of our favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment