Saturday, October 31, 2015

October 31, 2015—-Parked in the driveway, Michelle’s house


Happy Halloween!

It was very cool and crisp this morning.  But the sun was shining and the sky was clear blue.  A perfect Fall day. 

Michelle, Matthew, and I went to Target.  He needed a jacket and I was looking for pajamas for Bill, a purse for me and Bill…too, and sheets for our bed in the MH.  Our next stop was at the Nike store at the Loveland Outlet Mall.  I stayed in the car while Matthew and Michelle went in to shop.  They were soon finished and back to the Honda.  That was quick.  The first pair of shoes fit and were comfortable.  Wow!  That was a first!

Matthew suggested Arby’s for lunch.  That’s always a good choice to our way of thinking.  Today was no different.  When we left with happy tummies, we decided to go back home for naps before finishing the things on our list.

I wasn’t able to sleep, but I rested and that was what I needed.  We went to Walmart to get some of my meds and candy for Trick or Treaters.  It took us a long time to check out.  By the time we got back to the car, I was really tired.

Our last stop for the afternoon was at the Library.  We each checked out several books before heading back “to the old corral.”

Bill and I didn’t have any kids in costumes, probably because we had the lights out while we watched Maverick and the Lazy Ace series.  I think Michelle’s doorbell only rang a few times, which was good.  With every chime of the bell, Tippy went into orbit!  He had a big job tonight keeping everyone in the house safe from all the ghosts and goblins!






No comments:

Post a Comment