Thursday, October 8, 2015

October 8, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway

I had a terribly sleepless night.  My face hurt, Tylenol didn’t help, and I didn’t wake Bill up to help me with the ice pack.  It was about 4:00 before I was able to go to sleep.  The next thing I knew, the time was 9:30.  And I woke up during a weird, crazy dream.

We had planned to go for a walk this morning, but it didn’t happen. At least not an around the block walk.  We went to Costco and I did quite a bit of walking there.  Our only purchase was an electric blanket.

After getting gasoline for the CRV we went to Walmart.  While Bill went in the store to get my prescription, I stayed in the car.  I was really glad to get back to the motorhome so I could take a nap.  I was tuckered out.

David called that he was coming later than usual for my physical therapy session.  He arrived at 6:30.  I had a tiring workout, but my balance was much better than it was earlier in the week.

After my “torture” was finished, he, Bill, and I talked until nearly 8:00.  He has lots of interesting stories to tell about growing up in Madrid, Spain.  His mother is from Buffalo, NY and he has been in this country for several years, so his English is certainly as good as Bill’s...sometimes better.  Bill speaks Texan, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment