Sunday, October 18, 2015

October 18, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway, Loveland, Colorado

This morning, Bill took Michelle to catch an airport shuttle to Denver.  She will fly to San Jose, where she’ll meet JP and Rosie for dinner.  She is going to spend a week at the California office of the company she works for.  She is also going to a trade show for several days.  The company is introducing a new item designed by one of their engineers.  She’ll be back home next Sunday.

I spent the first part of the day watching the Broncos play Cleveland.  Denver won in overtime.  Yea!  I also watched part of the NASCAR race from Kansas City.  I kept falling asleep, so I finally gave up and took an “honest to goodness” nap.

At 5:00, Bill and I went to Sam’s Club.  While he was doing our shopping, I got dinner for us.  He and I had hot dogs and we got a pizza for Matthew.  He is the only one home now.  Everyone else is working, traveling, etc.  He will also take some pizza for his lunch tomorrow.

We started watching the Lazy Ace series.   It is a series starring James Garner as Bret Maverick, a spinoff of the original series.  All the other characters are new to this series.  It is one of our favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment