Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


High today, 29°.

Once again Bill and I sat out on a quest.  Our major objective was a prescription at Walmart.  Next week, I have a colonoscopy, also called a “rotor rooter.”  

I haven’t had one for several years, but the main thing I remember is I have to drink a huge bottle of disgusting liquid.  I am not looking forward to that, but it is necessary.  I guess I will just have to be extra tough!

Michelle was really on overload at work today, so Bill and Connor went to Panda Express to get dinner.  The only thing we had to do was open a bunch of cartons and serve ourselves.  That’s a good kink of meal on a busy, busy day.

At 7:00, Connor and I went to the High School for a football awards ceremony.  Connor “lettered” for playing on the varsity team.  They got to the second level of the state championship.  Meredith joined us at the school.  She and I did a very good job of not embarrassing him.  He just doesn’t know how lucky he was!

We watched Survivor, which Bill had recorded.  Sunday is the finale.  Yea!  (Take that any way you like!)

No comments:

Post a Comment