Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado

My morning started off with a 9:00 appointment for a mammogram.  While I was having a smashing good time with that event, Bill went to Lowe’s for some lumber, etc.

We went back home to rest before my 12:00 visit to Dr. Cuevos, our general doctor.  Usually, those appointments go quite smoothly.  Not today!  I had to wait nearly two hours to see her.  I don’t know what caused the delay, but she was slightly frazzled when she came into the examination room.  She didn’t, however, rush me through.

My thyroid needed to be checked again, so I went to the lab after seeing the doctor.  Hopefully, I’ll get the results of some of the medical data before Christmas.

It was nearly 3:00 when we left the medical complex.  We hadn’t eaten anything since 8:30, so we headed for McDonald’s, just a few blocks away.

When Michelle was finished with work for the day, we went for pizza, took it home, baked it, and enjoyed a quick and easy dinner.

It was such a crazy day I didn’t care if I accomplished much by the end of the day.  We watched Gunsmoke before it was bedtime.  Yee haw! 

No comments:

Post a Comment