Sunday, December 8, 2013

December 8, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


I had a headache and an upset stomach this morning.  That’s the way my migraines usually start.  I took Tylenol and went back to bed.  I didn’t wake up until 12:00.  By then, my headache was just about gone.  I haven’t had a migraine for several years and I was dreading going on that route again.  It looks like I avoided it for now.  Yea!

We went to Meredith and Dwaine’s for lunch and to watch the Bronco game.  Both were great.  Meredith makes a really good chicken/cheese/bacon sandwich.  Add to that slaw and baked beans, and you’ll know what a feast we had.

Michelle spent more time at Meredith’s today than the rest of us.  The two of them started baking Christmas cookies today.  We got to sample them for our dessert.  Yum, yum!  They are off to a great start.

The Broncos won.  They were playing in Denver and it was really cold there, just like here in Loveland.  It was a good game, especially since they won.  Unfortunately, the Seahawks didn’t do so well against the 49ers.  Brent and I are sad about that.

We watched another movie tonight...Support Your Local Sheriff...starring James Garner.  He is one of our favorite actors, and no matter how many times we have seen any of his movies, we enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment