Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 12, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Warmer today.  Yippy Skippy!

At 9:00 this morning, I went to get a haircut. It still isn’t super short, but just trimmed a bit.

We went to breakfast at McDonald”s before taking a prescription request by my doctor’s office.  Afterwards, I stood in line at the Post Office to mail a package to Brent. 

Back home, I coerced Joshua to take me shopping.  I soon learned that shopping is way down on his list of fun things to do.  After about five stops, we ate lunch and went back home.

I was working on Christmas projects and discovered that there was something I needed from Dollar Tree before I could continue.  So off we went, with Bill at the wheel and me riding “shot gun.”

The Bronco game against San Diego was played in Denver.  Sadly, our team lost by one touchdown.  It was one of those situations where the Broncos beat themselves.  It was their third loss this season, and I think they are still ahead in their division, but right now, that is of little consolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment