Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


At 8:00 this morning, Bill drove me to Lake Loveland Dermatology  and their Surgery Center.  I had another basal cell carcinoma remove.  It was at the edge of my right lower eyelid.  Now I have a black eye.  It has been quite sometime since I’ve had a “shiner.”

The doctor also did a laser treatment on my nose.  Tomorrow I can remove both bandages and see the “damage.”  The place by my eye will need to be cleaned and a fresh bandage applied every day for a week.  Just lots of fun and games, eh?

My instructions were to rest for the remainder of the day.  I did a really good job of that.  I worked on a present later this afternoon, but it didn’t take long.

The high temperature today was 12°.  Weather reporters predicted a high of 20°, but it didn’t happen.  We are all ready for a warm-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment