Friday, December 20, 2013

December 20, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


First off, this morning, I found out how mean, how absolutely awful my husband really is.  I have suspected it for many, many years, but now I have proof positive.  Old Tex is bad to the bone!

Last night, the weather station predicted snow.  So what did Bad Bill do when he woke me up this morning.  He said, “The ground is covered with snow...of course, its three weeks old.”  He knows how much I want snow!  That was a dastardly thing for him to do, wasn’t it?  He’s rotten, just rotten!

Actually, about a dozen very tiny flakes fell today, but not nearly enough to redeem him.  And remember, I don’t get mad.  I get even!  And I intend to let him suffer for awhile, not knowing when I am going to strike!

Meredith came this morning and helped move all the packages I had wrapped over to her house.  Now their tree is all ready for Christmas Eve!  Joey inspected every package as it went under the tree.  He was such a help! 

Dwaine took us out for lunch, at a Vietnamese place that makes a great soup.  The place was called Pho Lan.  The soup was made with beef fixed two different ways, rice noodles, bean sprouts, onions, and a bunch of other stuff.  Not only was the “pho” good, but the restaurant was next-door to a Mexican bakery with a nice selection of items.

We went to Kohl's, Jax, and Hobby Lobby before going home for naps.  We were tuckered out from all that shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment