Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December 18, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


I won’t even try to describe what my night was like or how the test was except to say all the results were good and I shouldn’t need another colonoscopy in the future.  Now that’s good news on both accounts!

I was really tired after the ordeal and spent most of the remainder  of the day resting.  Meredith and the pups came tonight.  She and Michelle were getting Christmas cookies ready to mail.

Joey and I were in the motorhome with Grandpa.  Joey stuck his nose into a box and came out with a squeaky tennis ball I had for him for Christmas.  Willie did the same thing with a box I took to Mississippi.  They both knew exactly what was for them.  They are way too smart!

I think I have finished wrapping all the presents (and the big day is still a week away), and am ready to take things to Meredith and Dwaine’s house.  We will open things on Christmas Eve in the Dane tradition, and Michelle and Ron will open their family things on Christmas morning, which is the Ouimet way of doing it.  It all seems to work out well.

I don’t care how things are done.  I am just glad to be here with some of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment