Friday, December 13, 2013

December 13, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


40° was the high temperature today.  How’s that for warming up!

Michelle and I went to Windsor at noon.  She had business to take care of for the company she works for.  Before returning home, we went to a new Mexican restaurant.  The food was good, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I wrapped a few presents, but then decided a nap might be a better use of my time.  I don’t know how long I had been asleep when my brother, Jim, called from Santa Fe.  We talked for about 30 minutes.  They have a motorhome and had planned to go to Quartzite, AZ with us in January.  They have changed their plans.  Shucks!  That would have been a fun adventure.

Michelle and I were watching TV with Max on the sofa between us.  He was having a good snooze.  Max is five months old now and he is settling down some, but he still has a ways to go.  He’s really growing.

I forgot to report something about my shopping trip with Joshua yesterday.  He has a sense of humor just like Brent’s.  Joshua and I were looking for a parking place in a very busy parking lot.  About the only available places were marked for handicapped.  Joshua said, “If I broke your leg, we could park in one of those.”  Yep, he sounds just like Brent.

All things considered, this wasn’t a bad Friday, the 13th.


No comments:

Post a Comment