Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 17, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


This morning, I finished getting a box ready to mail to the California clan.  When I went to the Post Office to mail it, I was seventh in line.  I got to the counter fairly quickly.  When I left the PO, there were at least 20-25 people in line...three times as many as when I went in.  I felt really fortunate.

I have been on a liquid diet since about 9:30.  It wasn’t too bad, and I got quite a lot of desk work caught up.

After 4:00, it was a different matter...no pun intended...and It was down hill from there on.  At 9:45, I quit drinking the awful liquid required, but things didn’t let up for awhile.

About all I can tell you about most of today is that it was generally crappy, with a capital C.

No comments:

Post a Comment