Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


At 10:30 this morning, I had the stitches stitches removed from just below my right eye.  I hope it is the last of it.

Walmart has a great place for pedicures and a manicures, so important for my fast growing fingernails.  They are so tough I have trouble cutting them.  It is always nice to have them done.  And it usuallly lasts about three weeks.

After lunch, we stopped at Pier 1.  By then, Bill was getting tired so we went home for naps.  That little rest was just what Bill needed to make another foray into the world of shopping at Christmastime.  I looked in the dictionary for the word “foray.”  One of the definitations was “a sudden attack into enemy territory.”  If that doesn’t describe Bill and shopping I don’t know what does.

We also went to US Bank, Hobby Lobby, and Dollar Tree before going home.  By then, you know who needed another nap.  The weather was nice enough for me to stay outside and go through the “many treasures” in the back of the Honda.  Several of the things I unearthed I had forgotten I had statched back there.

I think I need to make a list of the locations where I put things.  But then I probably coutdn’t find the list so it would be one more thing I would need to search for.  Things are never dull around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment