Saturday, December 28, 2013

December 28, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Bill and I had planned to make a Walmart run this morning, but it was all I could do to drag my weary body out of bed.  I decided that what I needed was a “day off” and it was a good idea.  

I took several naps and otherwise just rested.  I felt much better by the time night arrived. And Michelle brought dinner out to us...pasta and cheese bread.  It was really good.  We are so lucky to have thoughtful children like her.

I have stayed indoors all day, but I just stuck my head out the door and got snowflakes in my face.  Earlier today, the temperature dropped suddenly and the wind started to blow.  The storm that was predicted has arrived!

Bill had been studying the weather for a day or two.  He decided Sunday might not be a good day to start traveling.  That’s fine with me.  Meredith and Dwaine are having a Bronco party tomorrow, complete with chili and cornbread!  Yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment