Saturday, December 7, 2013

December 7, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


It was still very cold this morning.  It was one of my lazy mornings...I stayed in my warm snugly pajamas until about 11:00.  At 11:30, I ate two pieces of toast.  I’ve told you before, toast is not only a hot meal, but it is also a square meal!

At 2:00, we watched the Auburn/Missouri game.  It was really exciting.  Touchdowns were back and forth, keeping the score very close.  Until the mid part of the 4th quarter, that is, when Auburn increased their lead.  It was a good game.

I spent quite a bit of time working on a beading project.  I like to bead when I watch something...a game, a race, an old western, or a movie.  Tonight, we watched The In-laws.  We enjoy it every time we watch it.

Seven years ago, Meredith and I were in Washington, D.C. with Brent.  It all seems so long ago.  Lots of good things have happened to this family since then.

We keep hoping the weather here in Loveland will get warmer.  Bill keeps listening to weather reports, and assures a warming trend is on the way.  We’ll see if the Dane Family Weatherman is any better than the ones on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment