Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 15, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


This morning, the Great Hunter was back at work again.  He caught a mouse in Michelle’s office.  This one was the third to add to his tally.  Max is doing his part, also.  He hound a frozen mouse in the backyard and brought it to the back door.  He’s a “hunter in training” and seems to be getting the hang of it.  Bill and Max are quite a team!

I spent an hour or so getting some of my paperwork organized and filed.  I have really gotten behind.  My beading projects have been the cause.  

Until I am caught up with bookwork and have all the presents wrapped and mailed, I will put any beading on the back burner.  Maybe that will make me work faster on things I really don’t like to do so I can get back to beading, which I really do enjoy.

Meredith came for me at 11:30.  After we ate lunch at Wendy’s, we made stops at PetSmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Under Armour, and Cracker Barrel gift shop, before crossing I-25 to the mall.  Our stops there were at Eddie Bauer and Dick’s Sporting Goods.  There were lots of shoppers out everywhere we went!

Before going back to Michelle’s, we stopped to pick up Hapa and Joey.  They like going to the motorhome because they know where the treats are kept.

Bill and I watched the final show of Survivor for this season.  I didn’t much care for the outcome, but it is what it is!  

No comments:

Post a Comment