Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 5, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


In spite of the -1° temperature, we decided to venture out to do some errands.  

Our first stop was at Burger King.  Well, we needed sustenance for the tasks ahead of us, didn’t we?!

We went to Sam’s Club.  I went in to buy a pair of pajamas while Bill was getting gasoline for the CRV.  A month or so ago I got a pair of winter PJ’s.  They were very comfortable.  While in Mississippi, we went to Sam’s Club for another pair.  They didn’t have the same style.  Maybe winter pajamas aren’t a big item in warmer regions of the country.  They should feel good here, though, when the temperature gets down to -7° tonight.

After a very quick trip into Walmart, we went on to Lowe’s.  Before going in, Bill remember he hadn’t brought a PVC cutter he needed, so we went home.

I spent a lot of time trying to “shovel out” the motorhome.  My luggage and a box of stuff I brought home with me were really crowding the MH.  When it is as cold as it is now, we don’t put the slide out, so we needed all the walking around room that we could muster.  

After getting that taken care of, I got some clothes ready to take to the Habitat thrift store.  At least we have a bit more room to roam!

I felt good about my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment