Sunday, December 22, 2013

December 22, 2013---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Michelle made biscuits and gravy for breakfast.  That’s a great treat for us.  It is one of our favorites.  Once in a while we order it in a restaurant, but not very often.  We usually don’t eat breakfast out!

We all gathered at Meredith and Dwaine’s to watch the Broncos play Houston.  It was a fairly even game until the fourth quarter.  Then Denver came alive.  There was football history made during the game.  Payton Manning threw his 51st touchdown pass for this season.  That set a new record.  Yippy, Skippy!

At half-time, Meredith and Michelle grilled hamburgers.  They were delicious.  We ate in their family room, all nine of us, plus three dogs!  It was crowded, but fun as we watched the last half of the football game.  I guess we were more interested in the food than the game, because I don’t remember much cheering going on.

Some of us stayed to watch the last of the Seattle/Arizona game.  I am sorry to report that the Seahawks lost in the last few minutes of the game.

Back home, I worked on some of the book work that I seem to always be behind on.  I’m looking forward to do some beading when I finish these other mundane jobs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment