Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3, 2013---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi 


We decided that for my last day in Mississippi, we would go to Cool Al’s for lunch.  Their food is great, but you might stick to the floor.  We haven’t inspected the kitchen, but we’ve eaten at Cool Al’s several times over the years and have never had any adverse reactions.  Their chili cheese fries are great!

On our way back to Brent’s,  we went “cane” shopping...CVS didn’t have a folding cane like I wanted.  When we left, Brent noticed a medical supply store across the street.  We were able to get what I had been looking for.  Now, if you are asking “why the cane?”  

Well, when I went to the doctor three weeks ago, she was concerned because my balance is sometimes “iffy.”  Plus, Lori told her about my falling incidences.  She sold me out! So we’ll see!

After a quick stop at Hobby Lobby, we went home.  I started packing for my trip to Denver tomorrow.  When I was about half completed with the project, I decided it was time to make a peach cobbler for tonight’s party.  After that, I didn’t get back to my packing chores.

Our liver and onions party was a great success.  Brent cooked a really tender batch of liver with lots and lots of onions.  We also had mashed potatoes and a few other yummy things.  And the peach cobbler was a good finale to the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment