Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


The sky was only partly cloudy this morning, but it was cold and a brisk wind was blowing.

I asked Bill to get my prescription from Walmart, but I failed to tell him which store he needed to go to.  We had several errands to go on this morning so we set off again.

I have been having some problems with my iPhone when I am trying to use the Geocaching app.  They were able to get everything in working order again.

We went to Sam’s Club for some paper plates.  When there are eight, nine, or more sitting around the dinner table, the dishes can overload a dishwasher really quickly.  Bill didn’t look very spry as we were checking out, so we went back home.

I left him to take a nap while I went for my Rx at the other Walmart.  After doing just a little more shopping, I went to Hobby Lobby.  I didn’t find the things I was looking for, but I enjoyed wandering around.

I had a lot of computer work to do when I got back home, but I was really tired and sleepy.  I put everything on hold while I rested and read my mystery book.  I didn’t go to sleep, but reclined for an hour.

I was at the computer when Meredith called to say she and the pups were walking over to see us.  When they arrived, Joey and Hapa were ready for a nap.  When it came time for them to leave, Bill provided them with a ride home.  He does a lot of chauffeur duties these days.

After a great dinner that Michelle fixed, we sat around the table and talked for about 30 minutes.  It was a relaxing end to the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment