Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 20, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Bill brought pancakes from McDonald’s for our breakfast.  They were yummy!  I had a rough day yesterday and he wanted to pep me up.  This morning I read the side effects of the UTI medication I started yesterday.  No wonder I had a rough day.  I’m glad I only have to take it five days.

I got a task or two marked off my list before Michelle went on a quick errand run at noon.  We made a circle, starting at the library to return books and to the city offices to pay a bill.  As we circled back north we stopped at Taco Bell for lunch, before continuing on to US Bank, our last stop on our way back home.

I spent part of the afternoon working on some geocache things.  Hopefully, as weather allows, we will continue to do a few “hunts” now and then.  There is a lot of geocaching activity in this area.  Each time we go our on a “mission,” we try to find a few hidden things.

Connor’s choice for dinner tonight was chicken fried steak.  It was really good, with red potatoes and broccoli to accompany it.  It is one of his favorite menu items, and one that Michelle likes to fix.

Bill and I watched the finale of Dancing With The Stars.  It has been a very good season.  Several couples deserved the mirror ball trophy.  It was an interesting “end of the season” show.

Our area of Colorado was under a severe weather alert, starting at 9:00.  We had thunderstorms and even some hail.  By the time I was ready for bed, the storm had passed.  More may be on the way tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment