Friday, May 30, 2014

May 30, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Lori called this morning to try to help me with my “lost file.”  We tried several things, but nothing worked.  She is having lunch with JP today and she will tell him his LOL (Little Old Lady) made a mess of things.

Rain started to fall at 10:00 this morning and continued for most of the day.  It never was a hard rain, which was OK.  East of here, in the Greeley area, they were under a flood watch.  That is something we really don’t need.

Yesterday, I determined that cooking wasn’t my idea of a good time anymore.  Today, I added cleaning the bathroom to the list, also.  We have a very small bathroom is the motorhome, but it took a long time.  I must admit I did a very thorough job of it.

After lunch, I lay down to rest.  It turned into a long nap.  When I woke up, I was able to see the last part of NASCAR qualifying from Dover, Delaware.

Meredith invited us for dinner.  We had “make your own burritos.”  It is one of my favorite meals...custom made burritos!  Yum, yum!  When we got home, I asked Michelle what they had for dinner.  Guess what?  Burritos!  It must be a twin thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment