Monday, May 19, 2014

May 19, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


We went on errands this morning, ending at Walmart.  Bill was in charge of dinner tonight, and he needed to buy some groceries.  He was making the family’s favorite...meatloaf.  We all know that his meatloaf is the best.  We also had scalloped potatoes and salad.  Meredith and Dwaine ate with us, too.

While at Walmart, I had to have a prescription filled.  It seems as if I have another UTI.  Maybe that is why I have been feeling draggy lately.

I didn’t accomplish very much today.  I only marked one thing off my “to do” list.  It is a very long list and at the rate I’m going, I won’t have everything marked off until sometime in October.

It was a beautiful spring day today.  However, the weather person is calling for a thunderstorm on Wednesday.  I only hope this is one of the many times the prediction is wrong.  We have really been enjoying this nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment