Saturday, May 24, 2014

May 24, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Today, Michelle and I went running around.  Actually, we drove around.  I can’t literally run around anymore!

We drove north on I-25 to one of last Ft. Collins exits.  After eating lunch at McDonald’s, we went to a feed and seed store to get grass seed for Michelle and Ron’s front yard.  The grass in their backyard is very green and thick.  They have the same thing planned for their front yard.

Next, we went to a nursery that Meredith and Dwaine had taken me to yesterday.  There were several things I wanted to show her.  That was to be the extent of our “running” around, but as usual, by then we had added several more stops to our list.

Our trip back to Loveland was on I-25.  We stopped at Kohl’s.  Lori had given me a gift card.  I needed a white summer weight cardigan sweater and a knit shirt.  I was glad Michelle was my shopping coordinator because she took me right to the department I needed.

We went to the community center where we were able to sign up for a class.  We will be making a fused glass bowl.  I have done some glass fusing before, but it has been a long time ago.  It will be interesting to see what we make in the class.

Our next stop was to get pizza for dinner tonight.  Hopefully, we’re giving Michelle a break from cooking on this holiday weekend.  Pizza is always a hit around her dining room table.

Hobby Lobby was our last stop for the day.  Not long after returning home, Meredith, Dwaine, and the pups came for a visit.  Both dogs are really well behaved when they are in the motor 
home.

The weather today was very nice, but by tonight, we were having rain and lightening.  This is about the fourth day in a row for “noisy” rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment