Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Today, I finished my list.  It certainly took me long enough.  Now I will make a new list, because not all of my work is done.  I’m a “list” person and always have been.  It keeps me on track, somewhat.

At noon, Michelle and I went to Office Depot and Ace Hardware.  We were both hungry so, since McDonald’s is the only fast food in the area, that’s where we went.  Michelle went back to work as soon as we got home.

When she was finished for the day, we went to Panda Express to fetch dinner.  It is a favorite of all of us here, so it was a good choice.

Bill continued with his weeding project today.  There were more flowers to be planted, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.  Bill ran out of steam.

Michelle had started knitting a blanket.  Max took the yarn out into the yard to play with it.  Oh, boy!  A new toy!  He didn’t win any popularity contests today!  Michelle didn’t take time to access the damage.  We’ll see if any of the yarn is worth keeping.  She may have to start completely over, with new yarn.  Puppies can be so much fun!

We had quite a bit of lightening to the east of us, but no rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment