Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 21, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


While Bill worked on the generator, I worked on my list.  The generator works well, but it has a small leak that he can’t find.  He has to occasionally add coolant.  This isn’t the first time he has tried to find the leak.  I’d guess he will just have to keep on keeping on with the coolant fix.

I spent most of the morning trying to mark things off my list.  And I am making progress.  My stack of papers on my desk isn’t as high as it was.  Fun things like balancing the checkbook just fill my days with excitement.

After lunch, Bill took me to Hobby Lobby.  There was a police car in front of the store, and two policemen were standing just inside the door.  I was looking for several things and had to go to various parts of the store.  A man, apparently in the back storage area of the store, was apprehended and taken out in handcuffs.  Don’t worry, Michelle, the “collar” had nothing to do with me, but when I went to check out, the employees were all abuzz!  

We went to Dollar Tree, but nothing interesting happened there.  Before going back to the MH, we made a quick stop at Sam’s Club for vitamins, etc.

We both rested after returning home.  I didn’t sleep, but spent my time reading.  The book is a mystery, set in Maryland at an Elderhostel.  This is a new series for me and I’m enjoying it.

When Michelle finished work, she and I went to Walmart.  It was a quick trip.  When  we came out of the store, rain had started to fall.  It continued off and on until bedtime.  Denver had tornados and hail today, so I think we got of lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment