Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 29, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


This morning, while Bill and Joshua were working on the front yard, and Michelle was working in her office, I made lasagna...for dinner tonight and two pans for the freezer.

I had forgotten how tiring it is to cook.  “Toast is a hot meal” has been my battle cry for 16 years.  And it is even more so after today.  It took me so long to gather all the ingredients, pans, measuring spoons, etc.

I couldn’t get over how slow I was.  Ugh!  That may quite well be my last effort at domesticity!  I was exhausted when the ordeal was over, but I think the results were good.  Nobody jumped up from the dinner table and collapsed on the floor, choking and gagging!  That’s encouraging!

It was warm again today...low 90s, I think.  I spent the afternoon in the motorhome sitting in front of a fan.  In the evening things cooled down quite nicely.  Dark clouds formed, but didn’t cause any disturbances.

I had spent several hours today writing a document, and I lost it.  I spent over an hour searching files, etc.  I hope that tomorrow either Lori or JP will have some words of wisdom on retrievala.

No comments:

Post a Comment