Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 15, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Today was a very busy day.  Several times during the day there was a threat of rain.  It didn’t amount to much and it certainly didn’t slow us down.

After a very good breakfast prepared by Chef Bill, we went car shopping.  Now don’t get excited, all of you out there who know how much we love our Honda CRV.  Brent is looking to replace his Ford Explorer.  He has just about decided on a Subaru and I wanted to see the one he is zeroing in on.

I sat in the copilot seat and in the back seat.  I even checked out Willie’s place.  The only place I didn’t bother to try out was the driver’s seat.  That is where Brent always sits.  And since I probably scare the bejesus out if him when I drive, I doubt that I will ever have an occasion to sit behind the wheel.

From car shopping we went caching.  We found five before I played out.  Every one of them required walking across pastures and places like that.  It was the most I have walked in a long time!

I rested this afternoon and then worked on some paperwork that has been waiting for me.  We had spaghetti for dinner.  Michelle says it is one of her easy meals.  Tonight was a good time for something easy, because Matthew had his Spring band concert at 7:00.  Loveland High School has some very talented students (including Matthew) and it was a good performance...long, but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment