Monday, May 26, 2014

May 26, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Today was a “draggy” day for me.  I had almost no energy.  But in spite of that, I was able to get our check book reconciled.  That was a big load off my mind.

Bill has spent a lot of time pulling weeds in Michelle’s various flower beds.  Nearing the age of 80, it can be a difficult task, even with the soil softened by the recent rains.  He has come up with a “Gauge for 80 Year Olds.”  In the morning, he is 30/60, meaning he can work for 30 minutes before needing to rest for 60 minutes.  In the afternoon, he is 15/60.  Translate that for yourself!  In the evening, he’s 0/60.  I’ll translate that for you.  He’s absolutely worthless!

Mr. Worthless says now you will know how mean I am to him.  Don’t you believe it!

Most of the guys went to a movie this afternoon.  For those left at home, Michelle grilled hamburgers and made tater tots.  I would rather be home for hamburgers, except perhaps for the popcorn.  I love movie popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment