Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 22, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Not long after we finished a nice breakfast, prepared by the residence fry cook, Meredith came by to see if we wanted to go out to lunch.  Bill chose not to go, but, of course, I readily accepted the invitation.

She and Dwaine came back for me at 12:30.  Meredith chose to go to Arby’s.  Afterwards, we went out to I-25 and turned north.  There was a special nursery Meredith wanted me to see.  It had a great assortment of indoor and outdoor plants.

While we spent time looking around, Dwaine took a nap in a rocking chair.  After we made our purchases, we drove west into Fort Collins.  Dwaine showed me a specific area we would like to do geocaches in.  And it was on our way, kind of, to a yogurt place.  Yum, yum!

I went home with them so I could spend some time with Hapa and Joey.  All five of us needed naps.  Joey started his nap on the sofa with me, but after about 30 minutes, he found a spot on the floor to finish his snooze.

While Meredith fixed dinner...salmon, asparagus, and rice...Dwaine took the pups for a walk.  Just about the time we were finishing dinner, a storm hit.  Rain, lightening, thunder, hail, and wind.  Hapa is terribly frightened of thunder so she sat beside me on the sofa for safety and comfort.

By the time Dwayne and Hapa took me home, the storm had just about passed.  He pulled up close to the steps of the MH so I wouldn’t get too wet going in the door.  I don’t know why I should worry.  I don’t shrink when I get wet!  Drats!

No comments:

Post a Comment