Saturday, May 10, 2014

May 9, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


32° and foggy this morning.  Yikes!  I had to drag a couple of winter things out.  Br-r-r-r!  It was cold.

Bill did some chores around the motorhome while I worked on the computer.  I don’t ever seem to catch up.  When I feel like I’m making progress, something new comes along.

Michelle and I had a couple of errands to run today.  But first, we went to Panda Express for lunch.  With happy tummies, we went to the library.  Each of us checked out two books.  Loveland has a fantastic library.  Recent remodeling just about doubled the space.

Since Bill was running the taxi service for the boys at school, Michelle and I decided it would be a good time to go to JoAnn Fabrics.  She wanted to get some fleece for a project and some yarn.  I know you may not believe it, but I didn’t buy a thing.  Not a bead or wire, or anything.

Michelle went to Connor’s last track meet for the year.  She made a stop at Costco on her way into the Denver area.

Matthew had an JROTC presentation at school tonight, so after going to Meredith and Dwaine’s to eat burritos, we went to see Matthew get an advancement in rank.  Ron took him, and a few minutes later Bill, Meredith, and I followed.  We got there just as the colors were being presented.  It was a long program because JROTC is very active in this area.  Matthew looked very handsome in his uniform.  

No comments:

Post a Comment